You acknowledge that information or material which you provide electronically through your access to or usage of this site is not confidential or proprietary and acknowledge that unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception, alteration or loss. You also acknowledge that any information or materials which you provide electronically through your access to or usage of this site does not infringe the rights of any person or entity.
You may use DEV IT trademarks to identify DEV IT products, services, and programs on packaging, promotional and advertising materials, provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You may not incorporate or include any DEV IT trademark in your company name, product or service name, or domain name.
- An appropriate generic term must appear after a DEV IT trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece and as often as possible after that.
- Your product or service name may not be confusingly similar to any DEV IT trademark.
- You may not use any DEV IT trademark on or in connection with any obscene or pornographic materials, and your use of any DEV IT trademark may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to DEV IT, any of its products, or any person or entity.
- You may not use DEV IT trademarks in any manner that directly or indirectly expresses or implies DEV IT sponsorship, affiliation, certification, approval, or endorsement in relation to your product or service or in such a manner that it appears that DEV IT is legally associated with your company.
- You may not use any DEV IT trademark, including web logos or any other DEV IT logo trademark, on or in connection with a website that provides download links for a fee (whether directly or indirectly via a subscription model or the like) for any DEV IT product or service, without the express written permission of DEV IT.
- Reference to a DEV IT trademark may not be the most prominent visual element on packaging or other marketing materials for your product or service. Your company name and/or logo, your product or service name, and your graphic identity should be significantly larger than any reference to a DEV IT trademark.
- You may not shorten or abbreviate any DEV IT trademark. Always spell out and capitalize DEV IT.