The Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for creating of web applications that take into consideration all aspects of application development architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing. The Sr. Software Engineer is also responsible for participating in / leading an existing team of developers AND writing impeccable code to deliver reliable software solutions as per committed timeline.
- Gather and analyses system requirements and design solutions to that meets the specified requirements
- In role of project lead, when assigned, Sr. Software Engineer shall lead team of developers to ensure timely delivery of specific projects
- Translate system requirements to clear development specifications for junior programmers
- Create documentation, technical diagram as well as project reports using various Microsoft Office applications.
- Preparing presentations for customer or client audiences or professional peers.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management
- Continue further enhancing knowledge and stay up to date with latest development concepts and standards
- Acquire required technical skills and certifications
- Take a product/project through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on application
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience having at least 2 yrs. of experience in ASP.Net MVC 4 or Later, Web API, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, HTML 5 and Knockout/Angular
- Must be expert in .Net Framework and be versed with related technologies
- Good to have – Hands on experience with WCF, Azure Cloud and SAAS based application development model.
- Must be able to write code in Object Oriented Programming and be familiar with Design Patterns
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- Familiarity with tools such as Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Visio and other third-party libraries etc.
- Positive attitude towards adding new skills and quickly learn new programming language or technology
- Ability to effectively communicate in English with customers.
- Work closely with Lead and Sr. Management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
Qualifications and Certifications
- BE IT / BE Computer Engineering / MCA
- Appropriate technology specific certification preferred
|Job Category||Software Development|