The Sr. Software Developer is responsible for creating of software solutions that take into consideration all aspects of application such as development, architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, error logging and testing. The selected person is responsible for writing impeccable code to deliver reliable software solutions as per committed timeline.
- Gather and analyse system requirements and design solutions to that meets the specified requirements
- Create documentation, technical diagram as well as project reports.
- Take a product/project through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing
- Continue further enhancing knowledge and stay up to date with latest development concepts and standards
- Acquire required technical skills and certifications
- Must have strong and effective inter-personal & communication skills to be able to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Shall be ready to drive presentations for customer or client audiences or professional peers.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management
Skills and Experience
- Independently handling the software project operations on the client machines.
- Front-end application software development.
- Update the front-end software using the patches supplied by the project in charge.
- Scheduled report generation.
- Coordination with maintenance agencies and providing first line of maintenance.
- Net browsing to address subject specific queries of the users.
- Project training and computer basics training to user officials.
- Must have experience as a developer in .NET Framework (web forms), .net MVC, its Architecture and Database designing
Qualifications and Certifications
- MCA / (BE / B.Tech with specialization in computers/ Electronics & Communication) or equivalent OR M.Sc. in Computer Science/IT
|Job Category||Software Development|