We are looking for 5 to 10 years of experience Senior QC automation engineer with a passion for technology and an expert in automated and manual testing.
- Expertise in preparing and executing automation test cases and test scripts of complicated applications with an understanding of the business requirements and adapting the testing with the requirement.
- Design and implement different automation frameworks from scratch like Page Objects framework, Keyword Driven framework, Data-Driven framework, and Hybrid framework using Java or any other language.
- Execute automation scripts on different browsers/environments & report defects/results to the team
- Identify defects and drive issues to resolution and closure
- Translate functional requirements into test cases with a user’s perspective in mind
- Works independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Between 5 to 10 years experience in QA Automation from a hands-on role with applied experience working with test tools e.g. Selenium Webdriver, REST ASSURED API Automation and well versed through personally applied knowledge in the following
- Automation Frameworks, Data-Driven Tests, Keyword Driven Tests, and Hybrid framework
- Good command in coding, debugging and maintenance of scripts using Java and any other language
- Expert in Web and API Automation script preparation and execution.
- Experience in TDD and BDD frameworks.
- Knowledge of build/deployment java automation project experience with Gradle and Maven
- Experience in coding, debugging and maintenance of scripts using Java
- Good knowledge in Manual testing like preparing the test scenario and test case
- Ability to track and report defects, issues and overall results to peers and management
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills and judgment, and work towards deadlines involving fast paced, aggressive project/client implementation schedules
- Collaborating with client Management/Executives and providing status reports around automated test scenarios and impacts.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a team-oriented environment, yet able to work independently requiring minimal direction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree recommended (B.E.I.T/C. E)
- Master degree optional (M.E./MCA)