- We are looking for Senior QC engineer with a passion for technology and expert in automated testing.
- Required 4 to 5 years of experience in QA Automation, Security testing and Performance testing from a hands-on role with applied experience working with test tools e.g. Selenium Webdriver, JMeter, Jenkins etc.
- Hands-on experience in developing and executing automation scripts for applications having complex business and UI requirements.
- Good knowledge in any automation framework like Page Objects framework, Keyword Driven, Data Driven and Hybrid framework using Java.
- Practical experience on setting up automated test pipeline using tool preferably Jenkins.
- Experience in interacting directly with End User clients
- Translate functional requirements into test cases with a user’s perspective in mind
- Works independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic
Skills and Experience
- Expert in selenium Webdriver and able to execute the automation scripts.
- Experience in REST-Assured API and Cucumber for automated testing
- Knowledge of build/deployment java automation project experience with Gradle and Maven
- Experience in coding, debugging and maintenance of scripts using Java.
- Good knowledge in manual testing like preparing the test scenario and test case.
- Good to have experience in Penetration testing
- Good to have knowledge in Performance testing
- Ability to track and report defects, issues and overall results to peers and management
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills and judgment, and work towards deadlines involving fast paced, aggressive project/client implementation schedules
- Collaborating with client Management/Executives and providing status reports around automated test scenarios and impacts.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree recommended (B.E.I.T/C. E)
- Master degree optional (M.E./MCA)