Candidate should have solid experience in designing and developing windows based front-end applications using .Net (C#), WPF/MVVM, WCF, Winforms, MSSQL. He/she should be having excellent Logical and analytical abilities. A keen interest in the latest development tools and technologies is also expected.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable code.
- Work solely for existing and upcoming projects.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Understanding of the Software Development Life cycle.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
Skills and Experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience
- Strong C# with emphasis on multi-threaded real-time GUI development
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, MVVM, XAML, Windows Forms.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design, software design patterns, unit testing, mocking frameworks, performance/memory analysis, Test-Driven Development (TDD), and n-tier architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Strong command over RDBMS like MSSQL
- Knowledge of third party controls like Telerik, DevExpress, Crystal Reports will be an advantage.
Qualifications and Certifications
|Job Category||Software Development|