The developer is responsible for development of software solutions that take into consideration all aspects of application such as development, coding, caching, security, encryption, error logging and unit testing.
- Must have good communication.
- Understanding of requirement and development, design and Unit test his work.
- Knowledge of .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 & 3.5, 4.0 & MVC architectures.
- Perform full life cycle development to include requirements analysis, system design and development, testing
- Capable of self-learning to explore technical competency over a broad range of technologies
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 yrs. of experience in ASP.Net MVC C#
- LINQ, EF, MS SQL Server
- Object Oriented Programming and be familiar with Design Patterns
- Experience of Asp.net Core preferable
Qualifications And Certifications
- BE IT / BE Computer Engineering / MCA
- Appropriate technology specific certification preferred
|Job Category||Software Development|