The Quality Assurance Executive is responsible for managing, monitoring, evaluating, and coordinating the quality management process of ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and CMMi across the organisation. Responsible for assisting in planning, development, implementation, and optimization of the quality management process.
- Develops and implements processes, procedures, tools, templates, and checklists that advance DEV IT’s quality management objectives. Ensures quality objectives are aligned with DEV IT’s strategic objectives.
- Develops and implements quality management system documentation including, quality policy, quality system manual, operating procedures, roles and responsibilities, quality records, project management guidance, project templates and checklists.
- Maintains and updates documents and records under configuration management.
- Oversees annual internal audit process to ensure compliance: relative sample of projects selected; lines of inquiry cover all requirements; auditors assigned projects outside of their area of responsibility; root cause analysis; non-conformance resolved; and recommended corrective action documented.
- Develops recommendations to resolve non-conformance found, prevent non-conformance and continually improve the system.
- Facilitates the external ISO 9001, IS 27001, CMMi, and any other certification audit process.
- Ensures timely response to audit findings.
- Measure core metrics and train the project teams on CMMi process objectives and its importance from business perspective.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of of process consulting and facilitation experience.
- Experience with the implementation and certification of various Quality Standards like ISO 9001, CMMI, etc.
- Experience of IT industry quality processes.
- Exposure to healthcare industry quality processes.
- Experience of conducting process and compliance based Internal Audits for various IT services divisions and support functions.
- Process facilitation experience in process tailoring and goal setting.
- Experience of conducting various process trainings
- Conversant in using various quality tools and techniques to identify root causes and improvement areas
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-driven, take individual initiatives and able to work with minimal guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 27001 and CMMi – Services and Development