Here I have added QC automation engineer Job description with a passion for technology and a knack for details to help us test Apps for web, iOS and Android.
- Expertise in prepare and execute automation test cases and test scripts of complicated applications with understanding of business requirement and adapting the testing with the requirement.
- Design and implement different automation frameworks from scratch like Page Objects framework, Keyword Driven framework, Data Driven framework and Hybrid framework using Java or any other language
- Execute automation scripts on different browsers/environments & report defects/results to the team
- Identify defects and drive issues to resolution and closure
- Translate functional requirements into test cases with a user’s perspective in mind
Skills and Experience
- Overall 2-4 years of experience in end-to end QA/Testing process. Minimum 2 years of experience in QA Automation from a hands-on role with applied experience working with test tools e.g. Selenium Webdriver, Appium and well versed through personally applied knowledge in the following
- Automation Frameworks, Data Driven Tests, Keyword Driven Tests and Hybrid framework
- API testing using selenium Webdriver
- Good command in coding, debugging and maintenance of scripts using Java and any other language.
- Use Selenium Webdriver tool to develop automated testing scenarios for Web and Mobile applications
- Good command in working with version control tools like SVN, Git
- Execute automation scripts with different browsers and environments.
- Good Knowledge of SQL basic queries.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in team-oriented environment, yet able to work independently requiring minimal direction.
- Fundamental understanding of the project landscape as well as knowledge of enterprise systems
- Complete understanding from applied experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodology
- Adhering to development standards, software development lifecycle processes.
- Must be able to develop new automated testing scenarios and adapt existing scenarios in a rapid development environment.
- Constantly seeks ways to improve our processes for increased agility and quality.
- Good communication (oral & written) skills and judgment.
- Collaborating with client Management/Executives, Developers, and Testers in developing, implementing and providing status reports around automated test scenarios and impacts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree recommended (B.E.I.T/C. E)
- Master degree optional (M.E./MCA)
Extra Skills (NON-MANDATORY)
- If any automaton certification, then it’s plus for us.