The Project Lead is responsible for creating of software solutions that take into consideration all aspects of application such as development, architecture design including – performance, scalability, coding, caching, security, encryption, error logging and testing. The selected person is responsible for participating in / leading an existing team of developers AND writing impeccable code to deliver reliable software solutions as per committed timeline.
- Gather and analyse system requirements and design solutions to that meets the specified requirements
- Translate system requirements to clear development specifications for junior programmers
- Create documentation, technical diagram as well as project reports.
- Take a product/project through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing
- Continue further enhancing knowledge and stay up to date with latest development concepts and standards
- Acquire required technical skills and certifications
- Must have strong and effective inter-personal & communication skills to be able to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Shall be ready to drive presentations for customer or client audiences or professional peers.
- Shall lead team of developers to ensure timely delivery of specific projects, assist and help them overcome their limitations.
- Provide recommendations to management concerning issues of programmer productivity and software development management
- At least 4.5 yrs. of experience in ASP.Net MVC
- MS SQL Server
- Web API
- Object Oriented Programming and be familiar with Design Patterns
- Excellent in problem solving skills
- Should communicate in English effectively
- Time Flexibility
|Job Category||Software Development|