- We are looking for penetration tester with a passion for technology and expert in security testing
- Required 3 to 5 years of experience in Security testing from a hands-on role with applied experience working with security testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 and other OPEN source penetration testing related tools.
- Detailed knowledge of common web application attack vectors such as SQL injection, CSRF, XSS, Session Management issues, Insecure Direct Object reference, Click jacking, buffer overflow etc.
- Should have good understanding of web application architecture and Secure development life cycle.
- Experience in interacting directly with End User clients
- Translate functional requirements into test cases with a user’s perspective in mind
- Works independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic
Skills and Experience
- Well versed in OWASP Code Review concepts & identifiers
- Good to have experience in writing test scripts using Selenium Webdriver with JAVA
- Ability to track and report defects, issues and overall results to peers and management
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills and judgment, and work towards deadlines involving fast paced, aggressive project/client implementation schedules
- Collaborating with client Management/Executives and providing status reports around automated test scenarios and impacts
Qualifications & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree recommended (B.E.I.T/C. E)
- Master degree optional (M.E./MCA)