The Software Developer (WPF) will be working for Microsoft .Net Technologies including WDF, WCF, MVVM, and Windows Forms.
- 3+ years of experience (WPF)
- Strong C# With Emphasis on Multi-Threaded Real-Time GUI Development.
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WPF, WCF, MVVM, XAML, Windows Forms.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design, software design patterns, unit testing, mocking frameworks, performance/memory analysis, Test-Driven Development (TDD), and n-tier architecture.
- Strong knowledge of Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Strong command over RDBMS like MSSQL.
- Knowledge of third-party controls like Telerik, DevExpress, Crystal Reports will be an advantage.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
|Job Category||Software Development|