We are looking for an enthusiastic Android developer who cares for quality, takes pride in solid designs and efficient code, always thinks of engaging user experiences, exudes positive attitude, is open to feedback, is passionate about learning and innovation, is regarded as a great team player, and delivers with high throughput. We welcome a developer who is flexible working on client UI as well as client infrastructure.
The key responsibility for the work will include full software development lifecycle.
- Select right technology and tools, brainstorm with others, design the solutions and components, design interfaces and integration points, and provide feedback on designs from others.
- Implement solid code, write automated tests, and think through and meet the needs of various factors like user delight, performance (battery usage as well as latency), scalability, resiliency, extensibility, diagnosability, monitorability, localization etc.
- Ensure quality expectations are meet by testing clients and fixing all issues before check-in.
- Support your shipped code by monitoring data from various inputs, identifying, diagnosing, and fixing issues and shipping the updates ensuring it fixed the user issues.
Skills and Experience
Some of the useful technical skills…
- Knowledge of and experience with Android application development technologies – Java, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE, tools like gradle, and libraries like Retrofit, dagger, Mockito/Espresso…
- Knowledge of and experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Understanding of and experience with User Experience development including MVVM, UI binding and some UI technologies like recycler view, card lib, array adapters…
Qualifications and Certifications
- E/ B.tech
- Expected Experience: 4 – 5 years
|Job Category||Software Development|