The ideal candidate would be 1.5-2 years experience and have a very good understanding of Objective C and swift language. He/she should be having excellent Logical and analytical abilities, should be open to learn new things and a team player.
- Basic communication with client (Ex. Chat, sometimes in call).
- Work with senior or solely for existing and upcoming projects.
- Do R&D things coming in iOS technology.
- Develop prototype for iOS apps.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Logical and analytical abilities.
- Experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications
- Have deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant tools, languages and frameworks (Objective-C & Swift)
- Have working knowledge of size classes and autolayout
- Knowledge of GitHub and subversion
- Skills at debugging and performance tuning for mobile apps
- Well knowledge of OOPs concepts, Web service and Parsing JSON/XML.
- Knowledge of Apple design guide lines
Qualifications and Certifications
|Job Category||Software Development|